Venini Furniture & Mattress is looking for the "right" people to join our team. We value people who are driven, determined and who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart and creative. Those who have goals and a desire to grow and develop professionally. This is the opportunity for the "right" person to join a growing, dynamic home furnishings company who values its people and their success.
Our Sales Associates play an integral role in the design process and assessing the needs of the walk-in customer. They work in collaboration and in partnership with our showroom's clientele to ensure the design needs are not only met but also exceeded. We use the title Sales Associate and Design Consultant interchangeably to describe this role because both are vital components. They exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building and maintaining relationships.
This is a full-time position in a fast-paced retail environment requiring multi-tasking, organization, exceptional sales skills, as well as a passion for helping people design the spaces in which they live.
Knowledge of interior design and space planning is not required. However, it is essential for your success in our showroom. Venini Furniture & Mattress is a rapidly expanding retail company offering affordable modern home furnishings. Our vision at Venini is to become much more than just a furniture store.We want to help people realize our vision of a modern lifestyle of high design at an affordable price point.
RESPONSIBILITIES ARE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Provide excellent customer service, grow and build a strong client base.
- Offer your design opinion as well as educate the customer on our products and offerings.
- Suggestive sell and cross-promote our products and promotions.
- Network and foster relationships with design and trade professionals.
- Own all phases of the design and sales process from initial contact through delivery.
- Stay up to date on interior design trends and our product releases.
- Keep the showroom visually maintained to the company standard.
- Provide product knowledge and expertise.
- Represent our brand with a modern image with professionalism.
- Ensure you meet and exceed sale goals
- Have a positive can-do attitude every day.
- Experience in sales or furniture retail preferred. Interior design and relevant experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Strategic and organized.
- Results-oriented and highly organized.
- Collaborative Understanding of space planning and balance.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in Mac, iOS devices and Google Applications.