The Sealy® Kelburn II Hybrid Performance mattress pairs the responsive support of an innerspring with the body-conforming comfort of memory foam. On top, an ultra-stretch, knit cover with MoistureProtect™ Technology draws moisture away from your body for cool, comfortable sleep all night long. And with 20% more coils, exclusive Posturepedic® support provides reinforcement where you need it most for durable, body-conforming support and comfort.
Slow-response Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™ features an open-cell structure that allows for a more breathable, adaptable sleep surface. Then, a two-inch layer SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam responds to your body’s unique shape, providing additional airflow and added softness for an extremely comfortable night’s sleep. Additionally, an exclusive ResponsePro™ Zoned HD Encased Coil System features 1000 individually wrapped coils that work to provide firm, targeted support where you need it most.
Plus, a DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System is placed around the side of the mattress to give you a better seating edge when getting out of bed. No matter who you are or how you sleep, the Sealy® Kelburn II Hybrid Performance has the support that’s right for you.
- Ultra-Stretch Knit Cover with MoistureProtect™ Technology Draws Moisture Away from Your Body for Cool, Comfortable Sleep
- With 20% More Coils, Exclusive Posturepedic® Support Provides Reinforcement Where You Need it Most for Durable, Body-Conforming Support and Comfort
- Exclusive ResponsePro™ Zoned HD Encased Coil System Features 1000 Individually Wrapped Coils that Provide Firm, Targeted Support Where You Need it Most
Mattress Layer Breakdown:
Ultra-Stretch High-Loft Knit Bold-Colored Cover with MoistureProdtect™
- Sealy® Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill
- SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System
- SealySupport™ Ultra Firm Foam Base
- ResponsePro™ Zoned HD Encased Coil System (1000 Coil Count)